Monday, July 9, 2007

Crazy Busy Monday

Wow this post ended up late. I was sooo busy at work today!

Well I can almost see the bottom of my WIP drawer. When I finish up Zeeby’s bag I definitely will be able to. I got the panels all sewed up to the gusset and I am working on the pocket. I have one strap complete and the other on the needles. I can see the finish line now!!




I guess I could have finished it over the weekend but I got a new book. I got Knitting Under The Influence. I figured out that I can read faster than I can knit. I am already half way through it. I hate when I do that because I finish the book lightning fast but then I have nothing new to read again. I think that it is cute so far but a lot of drama and not a lot of knitting. I think I want to read The Friday Night Knitting Club next.




I also did a swatch for my new sock. I decided to go with my Zen String Lotus Toes in Purple Eater Yarn since it was already wound. I got it from The Loopy Ewe and I just love the color!!





I got a nice surprise at work today. One of our clients was so happy with us that she brought in some handmade bracelets that a friend of her made. So pretty! I don’t have much gold but now at least I have a bracelet to go with it!


Btw, I signed up for Secret Pal 11 last week. I can't wait for it to start! This is my first time joining and I know it will be a lot of fun. You can go sign up here. Have Fun!!


-Michele-

No comments: