Thursday, May 10, 2007

First Impressions

For some reason or another I have avoided starting a blog. I always told myself that I didn't have time to keep it up but lately I have noticed that my list of blogs that I read daily has gotten quite long....so I really do have the time to post daily. And so to formally introduce myself:

Hi, My name is Michele and I am a 21 year old married woman who loves to knit, cook, read...I kinda sound like a personal ad huh? Well I am me, and I consider myself to be a decent person who loves life, especially mine. I have been married almost 2 years (no kids yet). Me and my husband packed our life into his 97' Accord and drove from CA to FL where we live now. It definitely was the best decision we ever made. I live in Merritt Island and love it. So if you are in my area drop me a message, I would love to say hi.


On another note, we got our first named storm here in Florida. She is sub-tropical storm Andrea. It was already downsized to a sub-tropical depression but at least we got some much needed rain that watered my Plumeria's.




And tomorrow: Pics of what I have been knitting. If you would like to see head over to my Flickr page. I am also on Ravelry, the most awesome new site for knitters!

No comments: