Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FO: Memories Socks

I finally finished my first pair of socks!! I love them, even though they are two different sizes. I knit the first one according to Wendy’s Feather and Fan Socks. From the ankle up it came out too big for me. I can still wear it but it is loose so I modified the second sock and it came out too small. Again I can still wear it but it is a bit tight trying to get it on. The foot on both fits great.

Yarn: Knit Picks Memories in Rocky Mountain Dusk

Needles: 3.5mm DPN’s

Pattern: Wendy’s Generic Toe Up Feather and Fan Socks

Pattern Designer: Wendy Johnson

Date Finished: 5/15/2007




I am working on my Scrappy Hat again, I put it off to finish the Memories Socks. I thought that I was just about done with it until I checked the pattern again and saw that I was only half way done. Oh well, it is an easy mindless project so I don’t care. I will have some good knitting time this weekend when the hubby and I head out to Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills, FL that is) to visit his grandparents. His Aunt is flying in from Texas so we will pick her up in Tampa on Saturday. Lots of driving knitting time this weekend.


I have been thinking about my next socks and I know I am going to use my Claudia’s Handpainted in Freesia but I still can’t decide whether I will try Jaywalkers or just knit it plain. We’ll see after I cast on tonight.



Every morning I try to get ready for work but Jessie always distracts me. I have to try very hard not to take to much time to play with her or else I would never get to work! But would you blame me?

Have a good night!!

-Michele-

No comments: