Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Memories

Another Mother’s day has passed that I didn’t see my mother. She is in California and I moved to Florida about 2 years ago with my husband. I miss her a lot. Now that I am older, we have become very good friends. About 4 years ago I was the maid of honor in her Wedding and 2 years ago she was my maid of honor.


I appreciate our relationship very much because I see more and more people not realizing the importance of family. For Mothers Day I sent her some olive oil from Temecula Olive Oil Company. When I visited California back in March we went to Temecula and tasted the oils. Very good! I sent her the Citrus Olive Oil and the Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar. I hope that she will see it and remember the time we spent together.


I also sent her a necklace that I found on Green Leaf and Owl’s Etsy Shop. My mom received it Saturday and said it was beautiful. She wore it the day she got it. It is painted Polymer clay. I wonder if there is another one in her shop because I may have to buy one for me. (I apologize; I had to beg Eva to let me use her picture because I forgot to take one before I sent it off.)

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend!

-Michele-


No comments: