My summer Knitting List:
- Cast on and finish Freesia Socks.
- Finish Scrappy Hat
- Finish Dream Swatch
- Finish Sheldon!! All he needs is legs.
- Finish Zeeby’s bag. It has taken way, way too long. I started it when I wanted to learn to knit since it is mostly
- Knit a pair of Jaywalkers
- Score some Yarn Pirate and Yarntini. I keep missing them!
- Buy “Last Minute Knitted Gifts” by Joelle Hoverson
- Find Yarn and cast on the Hourglass Sweater from “Last Minute Knitted Gifts”
- Buy “Knitting Vintage Socks” by Nancy Bush.
- Cast on Childs First Socks from “Knitting Vintage Socks”
- Buy “Favorite Socks” by Ann Bud and Anne Merrow
- Find Yarn and cast on Ballet Camisole
I think I have enough for now on my list. I cast on my Freesia Socks last night. I just love this yarn! I tried to do toe up but I didn’t like my toe so I frogged it. I decided to knit my Jaywalker's top down and just follow the pattern. I will have pictures soon when there is some progress.
And now, a random picture. This is me and the hubby on our honeymoon trip to Florida. A couple weeks after our wedding we packed all of our stuff into a 97’ Accord and drove East hoping for the best. It definitely was a great decision!
Wow is it really Thursday??